the HB difference
We’re always looking for creative minds that can spark the imagination of colleagues and clients alike. So if you’re prepared to immerse yourself in every brief, deliver beyond expectations – and share what you learn along the way – we’d love to hear from you.
We know that work is just one part of your life. So we want you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the office.
Collaboration has always been central to Hamilton-Brown – whether that’s working from home, in the office or on a client’s site. And with hybrid working here to stay, you’ll have the flexibility to plan your week however works best for you and your client.
In our London Studio, you’ll find a light-filled space just a short walk from transport connections and the bustling stalls of Leather Lane Market and Clerkenwell. Here you can grab a coffee or pick up lunch to enjoy in our rooftop garden.
Back to business, career development is a top priority – whether you’re just starting out or you have a long creative track record. We’re continually investing in our team members; our graduates now lead some of our largest accounts. You’ll work in a multidisciplinary team, broadening your skill set every day, with the chance to support a range of clients operating at the forefront of their sectors.
We believe the best work happens when you’re having fun, so we have an active social team to plan events throughout the year, from life drawing sessions and Christmas wreath making to the welcomed tradition of post-work drinks in the local pub.
Our ‘Perks and Benefits’ are designed to help you strike the right work-life balance – because great teams are made up of happy, healthy team members.
We want every team member to fulfil their potential and achieve their professional goals, so we offer clear learning pathways with access to a whole host of training and development resources.
Our in-house buddy system is designed to support peer-to-peer learning, while access to online courses and events help us stay on our toes in an increasingly dynamic marketplace.
We have a dedicated graduate programme, designed to help the brightest talent take off.
In fact, many of our senior creatives and team leaders came through the Hamilton-Brown graduate programme, and there are plenty of opportunities for alumni to progress into long-term roles within the studio.
The Programme starts with up to eight weeks of classroom-based training covering all the tools you’ll need to create standout work. We’ll work on Microsoft Office Suite for Graphic Design, Google Slides, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Alongside the technical bits, you’ll also hone those all-important service skills, like client relationship management and the quality review process. You’ll get stuck in with a project in your first and last week, set by our Design Leads, and after successfully transitioning into the Studio you will begin shadowing, supporting Designers and working on live assignments.
Perks and Benefits
The list below highlights some of the perks and benefits we offer at Hamilton-Brown.
Adding value at work, and beyond
- Flexible ways of working to create your own work-life balance
- Access to LinkedIn Learning to expand and enhance your skills alongside our wider training and development offering
- The HB ‘Perks Hub’ for deals and discounts
- Additional holiday purchase scheme allowing you to top-up your holiday allowance and spread the cost across the year
- Options to take a sabbatical once you’ve been with us for a while to pursue personal interests
- A Living Wage
- Interest-free loans for transport season tickets
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay provisions
- Employer pension contributions
Broadening the team connections
- Active social team, running monthly events
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Regular design and cultural events
Promoting health and wellness
- Access to a team of mental health first aiders
- Employee assistance programme
- Multiple wellness and togetherness initiatives
- Eye care vouchers and flu jabs